Welcome to the first edition of the Charles Street Clinic e-newsletter
With our newsletters we aim to provide patients with some valuable health information as well as keeping you up to date with the latest news from Charles Street Clinic. Please let us know what you think, we appreciate your feedback!
We also have a new Facebook page, so please click on the link below to hear about our latest news, offers and promotions. Please feel free to ‘like’ us!
New year, new you?
So one month into the new year, how are the resolutions going? If you are struggling to stick to the plan or would like any additional assistance to achieve your goals, such as losing weight
, stopping smoking
, being more active
and the like, we can help.
Hypnotherapy has proven results for weight loss, smoking cessation, and managing stress and anxiety, while our osteopathy and sports massage team can help keep you active. And if your resolution was to take time out and be kinder to yourself, we also offer holistic massage and reflexology.
For a full list of practioners, services and our opening times, click here.
Book a back, neck and shoulder massage during the month of February and get a FREE foot massage.
To book call the clinic on 01305 265333 and quote NEWVALENTINE.
Unfortunately we are deep into the ‘flu season, but don’t forget that homoeopathy can provide a natural, effective antidote to the uncomfortable and distressing symptoms associated with influenza.
Five of the most commonly used remedies for ‘flu are:
- Aconite 30c - very useful at the beginning of an illness, particularly when exposure to cold wind results in a chill, often with extreme thirst.
- Belladonna 30c - you have a high fever, red face and feel like you’re burning up. Often a throbbing headache but lack of thirst. Very lethargic.
- Bryonia 30c - constant thirst, your throat burns and you hold your chest when you cough. Any movement is very painful. Often irritable.
- Gelsemium 30c - the classic shivering feeling and your limbs feel heavy. You feel tired and weak and you may have a headache at the back of your head. Everything is an effort.
- Eupatorium 30c - your bones feel very achy and you feel thirsty and better for sweating.
The above are all great first aid remedies. Our homoeopath, Penny, can provide homoeopathic medicines and advise you how to use them after a short consultation.